Friday, July 20, 2012

AMY with Gramma

Today, with Groupon in hand, my mom and I took the girls to the Arizona Museum for Youth. What a seriously cool place!  I've been to the Phoenix Children's Museum, which is truly amazing, but there was something about this place that I might have loved a little more given the ages of the girls.  I felt like it suited younger kids well, particularly a two-year old.  We had fun with many things...

A life-sized Lite-Brite!  Seriously cool.
























Crafting with clay.
























And dress-up.  Oh how we love dress-up.

































Meow.

































You mean they want us to put stickers on the walls?
























Workin' hard.
























And playing harder.




































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...