Thursday, September 2, 2010

Charlee’s a good helper…

…that’s what I get told quite often around here.  I am constantly reminded by Charlee herself, “Charlee’s a good helper, Mommy.”  To which I always reply with a smile, “Yes, you are a great helper honey!”  I LOVE having someone to help with the day-to-day things because it adds an element of fun to things that quite often are more like chores to me.  Little people are so great at reminding us that it’s not always worth it to rush through the mundane…memories are actually made in the mundane.  That is what happened today when Charlee helped feed Andee cereal.

I’m pretty sure that in this picture Andee was thinking, “Really Mom, you’re gonna let her do this?”IMG_3336 (2)

“Mommy, if I open my mouth maybe she’ll open hers!”IMG_3349 (2)

“Oh yeah, we’re pros now!”IMG_3352 (2)

“That wasn’t nearly as disastrous as it could have been!”IMG_3364 (2)

1 comment:

  1. Totally cute!! I love the excitement on Charlee's face. Way to go Charlee! Or Andee could have been thinking, "Oh so now you like me..."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...