Wednesday, June 16, 2010

True Love

We’re definitely seeing progress here when it comes to the relationship beginning to form between Charlee and Andee.  I must admit I was very concerned at first that Charlee would always despise Andee for coming to live with us, but I am seeing many changes these days and considering it’s only been 8 weeks I think Charlee’s making great strides and it makes me one happy mama! =)

The other day I put Andee in Charlee’s bed while I changed Charlee’s diaper.  When I was done with Charlee, she noticed Andee in her bed and wanted to climb up in there with her.  So, I thought, “What the heck, I’ll take any opportunity that Charlee initiates to be near Andee.”  After that one afternoon, Charlee wants Andee in bed with her all the time.

Tonight, before Charlee went to bed we took the opportunity to get some cute sister pics.  I believe a relationship is blossoming…

IMG_2109

IMG_2112

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...