Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stylin’ shades

Sometimes I don’t know what to think of this little girl!  She is so unlike me in so many ways and yet we are so very similar at the same time.  She is a total goofball when she’s in her comfort zone and so outgoing and uninhibited when she feels safe.  I LOVE my little Charlee for the ways she teaches me to be carefree.  I even sing songs with hand motions nowadays…which, if you really know me, you know that this is something I DO NOT do!!!  My little Charlee is helping me to step outside myself sometimes and find joy in the little things like blowing bubbles, wearing beads, and singing silly songs.  Thank you, Charlee Bean.  I love you so much!

IMG_1034 IMG_1035 IMG_1037 IMG_1038

2 comments:

  1. It's great how a little girl can bring out a different side. I think it is a special thing that you can share together. b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...I love that you call her Charlee Bean, that's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...