Monday, July 13, 2009

And the Mother Of The Year award…

…will not be going to me! Not that I ever thought it would, but I definitely fell out of the running this morning! Charlee started crying way too early and I simply was not going to get her…it didn’t sound too terribly serious anyway. It wasn’t until Adam and I went into her room to finally get her at 7:15 that I realized what was wrong. She had leaked through her diaper, all over her pajamas and was laying in puddles of “pee pee” in her crib. Needless to say I was quite humbled. Thankfully, I think she’s already forgiven me! =)

4 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better, I once washed my daughter's mouth out with soap and her loose tooth came out and went down the drain. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, we once left Mark, when he was about 4-5 years old, at a gym, after a high school basketball game, for about 35 minutes (the time it took us to figure out he was missing and get back to the gym at record speed)! The LONGEST 35 minutes of my life. It was one of those "I thought he was in your car" incidents.
    The blessing for you Ashley, is that Charlee won't remember... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, ha....you are not alone! I did the 5 more minutes this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm pretty sure she's already forgotten about it, and you're up for another nomination :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...