Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quick trip to San Tan Village

This afternoon we ventured out to San Tan Village thinking Charlee would enjoy hanging out in the little kid play areas as well as a little ice cream treat from Dairy Queen. First, of course, we had to check out the puppies in the pet store. Not sure she knew what to think about all the puppies there...I don't think she understood why they were all behind glass and not very interested in her.

Then we stopped by the splash pad area where she spent the entire time just watching all the other kids play. It's not surprising that she was perfectly content to just stand and watch from the sidelines. I'm pretty sure I spent most of my life doing just that and was perfectly happy with that choice. In fact, that's still the way I choose to spend much of my life. Of course, Dad is not much different so if she were to be adventurous and not a reserved observer I don't think we would know what to do with ourselves!
After standing on the perimeter for a bit, she decided she was perfectly happy to be sitting in her Mama's lap...with a few Goldfish, of course. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...