Thursday, June 4, 2009

My new favorite pastime...

Today I had the most incredible experience! Silence! Yes, silence! I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and sat in the waiting room for nearly 20 minutes all by myself without having to answer to or help anyone with anyting. It was a beautiful thing. I took a book to read to occupy my time, but once I was sitting in the comfy couch in the waiting area I just couldn't bring myself to open it. It was such a nice, though fleeting, time to sit and be still and know that I was the one waiting...as opposed to the one waiting on a little certain someone. I don't know why this was so enjoyable to me because it really shouldn't have been this exciting, but it really was great. Hmmmm...maybe I should schedule a few more doctor's appointments! =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced! That does sound incredibly relaxing. Next time you should sit there for awhile before you actually check-in :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...