Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here, ducky ducky...

This morning we took a quick trip to Discovery Park to feed the ducks. Charlee had no idea what was going on but was quite excited just to be at a park at all...

Come on Daddy, time's a wastin'...
Hmmm, so what exactly are we here to do?
I'll carry the bread if that's okay with you...
Oh, okay, so when you throw bread in the water the ducks come...interesting concept...
I think I'd rather just hold the bread bag and let you throw it if that's okay, Daddy...
Way to go, Daddy...I think they like you...
Think I'll just stick to holdin' the bag...
Dude, what is wrong with those ducks? Don't they know how to share?
Awww, a cute mama and her baby...
Okay guys, I think I'm done here...let's go...

3 comments:

  1. oh so adorable. I love the commentary to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day at the park! Isn't it a blessing to go to the park in June?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "dude" comment with that picture is soooo perfect, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...