Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh dear...

Seriously Mom, do I really have to wear these shoes?
Don't you think these are way cuter?!?!

____________________________________________

Dear God,
This is Charlee's Mama. I'm gonna need your help with this one. Please Lord, tell me you didn't give me a daughter who's all into dressing up and being girly! I don't think I can handle that...no, I know I can't handle that. I don't do girly and you know that! At 19 months it's polka dot platforms...what's next? How can this be my daughter? See, this is why I always told you I only wanted boys! Please send guidance and wisdom to this Plain Jane mama!!!
Love,
The Mama

3 comments:

  1. Red polka dot platforms?! That's great!!!! I'm laughing aloud over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it bad that I want shoes like your 19 month old :)? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes!!!! Being red is even better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...