Friday, April 24, 2009

Moo...

Last night as I was getting a brownie and ice cream sundae ready for consumption, I experienced something very interesting...something that has never happened before! I was putting the Hershey's syrup back in the refrigerator and as I shut the door, I heard, "Moooooo!" Oh my gosh, what in the world was that? Seriously, was that for real? m yeah, that would be Charlee's little toy that hangs on the side of the refrigerator and makes noises when you make a "match" of the various animals. Hmmmm, quite interesting because the only time I've ever heard it make noise before is when you actually touch it! I thought this was pretty appropriate because I'm sure I didn't need that sundae, but it didn't stop me from eating it either! I'm thinking that if this continues, however, I might actually start listening to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...