Monday, April 27, 2009

A Man of Integrity...

I just have to brag for a few seconds if you don't mind. My husband is an awesome man and I love him for so many reasons, one of which is for the integrity he has and displays in all that he does. You see, we've been trying to sell our Jetta for I don't even know how long now...it's been a LONG time! Finally, we got a taker this weekend. So, on Saturday afternoon it was a done deal...no more Jetta! Two days later though Adam gets a phone call from the new owner telling him the "Check Engine" light is on. Seriously, I wasn't even surprised when Adam shared the news with me...that's been our life with this car. Anyway, the best part of this story is that Adam decided to contact the shop where we've taken the car many a time and where the new owner was headed to get it checked out. He talked to the owner of the shop and made sure that when the new owner arrived with the Jetta that the part that needed to be fixed was covered and he wouldn't have to pay a dime! Now, was Adam obligated in any way to do this? Absolutely not, but because he is a man of integrity and great character he made the choice to spend an extra couple hundred dollars for this man and his son. You see, this is why I married this husband of mine! I love him so much and just had to brag for a moment. Thank you for indulging me. =)

3 comments:

  1. This is a great story for many reasons - Adam is great and the Jetta is gone!!!! Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great story! What a great guy!!!

    I am proud of all your blogging! You go girl! I can't wait to sit down and read all your posts & catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed you're a fellow blogger :). YEA!!

    This is a great story, so glad you decided to record it for you family to remember.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...