Monday, April 27, 2009

Charlee's First Cardinals Hat

Gramma and Grampa Brockhaus just got home from a trip back to the midwest which included a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game at the new Busch Stadium. In true Cardinals fan fashion, they brought Charlee a souvenir...her very own Cardinals hat! I must say, this makes for a very proud Mama. The coolest part is that she actually enjoys wearing it...even atop the bows already on her head! Thank you Gramma and Grampa! (Note: I think this means we better track down a Husker hat quickly before Daddy gets jealous!)


3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! And it's so cute! Look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and I am pretty sure you and your family should own stock in Joe's by now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blogs! It will be fun for me to explore your posts and keep up with you and the family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...