Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Goofy Girl

Charlee does this thing where she cocks her head to one side or the other randomly. We haven't been able to come up with an explanation for this behavior...we've simply accepted the fact that she's goofy. Today's lunch is a great example... Each time I fed her a spoonful of delicious chicken and vegetables she would immediately cock her head to the left until she was ready for another bite...see evidence below. What was this about? I have no idea, but it sure had me laughing...and, of course, I'm sure that's why she continued for the duration of her lunch. This child loves to gain a response! =) Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with this little girl who brings so many more laughs into my life than I could have imagined possible. And please, keep 'em coming! =)

1 comment:

  1. but it is a combination of several things that make it more funny:

    1. the signature Charlee Hair do
    2. big, curious eyes

    those added to the head tilt are so cute and funny all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...