Friday, July 4, 2008

The 4th of July

Today we had lunch at Peking Chinese Restaurant where I got to meet Ling and Tier, the owners. They were excited to meet me for the first time. It’s so cool because Ling always knows exactly what Grandma, Grandpa and Dad are going to order. Ling even knows to bring Dad his Chinese Dr. Pepper. I didn’t get to sample the food, but I did decide that since everyone else was eating I needed to be eating, too. I couldn’t wait to get home to eat…I insisted upon having my mixed veggies with everyone else. Here’s me and Ling…I really liked her necklace…

1


1


Our next big event this day was my “photo shoot” as Miss America. Mom and Dad got a little carried away with this one, but they were determined to get some cute shots of me in my patriotic attire. So, here are a couple of the pics we took…




1


2


3


4


5

Oh, and the biggest excitement today is that Mom and Dad realized that I’m getting my first tooth. I was trying to get the point across to her earlier when I was a little fussy for my last nap, but she just didn’t quite catch on. So, a little bit later she went and stuck her fingers in my mouth and lo and behold she found the tooth. Boy, did she think that was cool! I’m not sure why all the excitement because I kind of tend to think of it as an annoyance more than anything, but apparently it’s pretty cool to get teeth. So, Grandma and Grandpa went to the store to get me some Orajel so that I don’t get too uncomfortable, but so far I haven’t had to use any. Grandma thought it was pretty cool, too, that I got to have one of my “firsts” while I was here since they don’t get to see many of them since we live so far away.



After dinner tonight I played and played and played some more. I was like the Energizer Bunny! I didn’t go to sleep until 10:00pm. Grandpa was making me laugh so hard. He kept playing “monster” under my play mat and I thought it was pretty funny. He’s a goofy guy! I laughed and laughed and laughed some more!


6


7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...