Thursday, June 19, 2008

All Charlee's names...

Okay, so today I was talking to Charlee and thought to myself, "Gosh, I never call this child by her actual name...she's never going to know who she is!" So, I thought it would be fun to record all the names Adam and I call Charlee aside from the name we gave her. If I remember them all, this will be a long list...here they are in no particular order...

  • Charlee Bean (my personal favorite) =)
  • Charlee Brown
  • Lil' Miss
  • Stinky Pants
  • Lovey
  • Big Girl
  • Cheeks
  • Beautiful
  • Sugar
  • Punkin
  • Charlee E
  • Charles
  • Chuck
  • Peanut
  • Baby Cakes
  • Lil' Britches
  • Stink Pot
  • Goon
  • Booger
  • Precious
  • Beanie
  • Chubby Cheeks
  • Chunky Monkey
  • Shorty
  • Bean Sprout
  • Sweet Pea
  • Sweetheart
  • Charlee Girl
  • Thumper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...